WATER LANDING (age 7+) - ESCAPE ROOM
Roughly 600 miles N.E. of Newfoundland. The year is 1978.
The red eye flight from Amsterdam to Newark was a fairly ordinary flight, for a smuggler. When you hear the sound on a plane no one wants to hear... ENGINE FAILURE! The pilot has done a fair job of landing you in two or three pieces in the middle of the North Atlantic and you are floating… for now. But bad news turns worse because no one knows you are smuggling yourselves in the cargo hold.
Everyone else has been rescued, but you must rescue yourself. Your goal within 60 minutes is to turn on your hatch light (which indicates it is safe to leave the plane) before it goes under...
AGE REQUIRED: 7+
• Difficulty: LOW
• Creepiness: Low - flashing light (which may be able to be modified with advanced notice for a private party only), a startle scare with air blast (may also be modified with advanced notice for private party only), some crawling required for at least 1 participant (please call ahead if you need physical accommodations).
• Age Requirement: 7+ One Adult/Guardian required as a participant with kids/teens ages 7-14.
• Minimum required number of participants: 2 adults (or 1 adult and 1 kid/teen 7+).
• Recommended number of participants: 6-8 for best experience. Note: other players may book with you unless you purchase all 8 tickets or pay for a private room.
*Most Escape Rooms in the USA book up to 12 people per room. We only book up to 8 people per room, however, if you rent the room privately you can bring up to 12 people maximum. Please choose during checkout which you prefer, and the price will adjust accordingly.
Waivers are required and are to be completed prior to mission either online or at the facility, no printing necessary. 1 adult may sign for minors, all others must complete their own waiver.
• Individual Ticket: $31.99
Gift Certificates, Replay Gift Certificates and Group Vouchers are accepted towards this mission (Please see your voucher's fine print for details and restrictions).
• Please arrive 15 minutes early for brief rules/orientation, you then have 60 minutes in the room.
• Escape Rooms are physical activities that may require 2 guests per room (min ages of 7+ or 13+ REQUIRED, depending on the room) plus a ticketed parent/guardian with all kids 15 & under. Not all areas and equipment are handicap accessible and may have restrictions. Rooms may contain loud or eerie sounds, fog, scents, movement, dimly lit areas and flashing or strobe type lights - which may cause seizures or Vertigo. Please call ahead if you have questions regarding which experiences might be better suited for you and your guests or please see our FAQ for more details.