GOLD RUSH (age 7+) - ESCAPE ROOM
Fort Collins, Colorado: The year is 1874.
You are part of the infamous James-Younger Gang - notorious outlaws of the Wild West. With your leader, Jesse James, laid up with a gunshot wound, it’s up to the rest of you to carry out the robbery.
Gold - enough for 3 lifetimes, and the priceless Baton Rouge Diamond - are locked in the vault, waiting to be picked up by the militia and transported by armed caravan to Fort Misery. The robbery has to happen tonight. Jesse’s most trusted companion, John Younger, is holed up near the bank waiting for the signal. Specific instructions detailing how to break and enter the bank vault have been left for you.
Get into the vault and get the loot before the Sheriff arrives. But watch out! There’s a bounty on your head, and every cowboy with a gun is trying to cash in.
AGE REQUIRED: 7+
• Difficulty: HIGH
• Creepiness: Low, dim lighting, fog, no strobes but some flickering lights, use of laser rifle required, some loud gunfire, and additional loud repetitive sounds (please call ahead to inquire about this room, if you need physical accommodations).
• Age Requirement: 7+ One Adult/Guardian required as a participant with kids/teens ages 7-14.
• Minimum required number of participants: 2 adults (or 1 adult and 1 kid/teen 7+).
• Recommended number of participants: 6-8 for best experience. Note: other players may book with you unless you purchase all 8 tickets or pay for a private room.
*Most Escape Rooms in the USA book up to 12 people per room. We only book up to 8 people per room, however, if you rent the room privately you can bring up to 12 people. Please choose during checkout which you prefer, and the price will adjust accordingly.
Waivers are required and are to be completed prior to mission either online or at the facility, no printing necessary. 1 adult may sign for minors, all others must complete their own waiver.
• Individual Ticket: $31.99
Gift Certificates and Replay Gift Certificates are accepted towards this mission. Group Vouchers are not valid on this room (Please see your voucher's fine print for details and restrictions).
• Please arrive 15 minutes early for brief rules/orientation, you then have 60 minutes in the room.
Escape Rooms are physical activities that may require 2 guests per room (min ages of 7+ or 13+ REQUIRED, depending on the room) plus a ticketed parent/guardian with all kids 15 & under. Not all areas and equipment are handicap accessible and may have restrictions. Rooms may contain loud or eerie sounds, fog, scents, movement, dimly lit areas and flashing or strobe type lights - which may cause seizures or Vertigo. Please call ahead if you have questions regarding which experiences might be better suited for you and your guests or please see our FAQ for more details.