CAPTAIN'S COVE (age 7+) - ESCAPE ROOM
The Caribbean. The year is 1658.
The hook-handed Captain McGinnis, met his forever love, Rose, while plundering the high seas. He kept her near at all times, even when he and his crew set sail. Sea dogs say it’s bad luck to have a woman aboard and his crew took this warning to heart.
In an attempt to salvage their luck, they mutinied against the Captain, throwing Rose overboard into the sea. Unfortunately, a worse fate awaited them... A wrathful storm brewed overhead, washing their ship ashore and no living souls were left onboard.
Your crew comes across the wreck, gathers courage and decides to venture onto the cursed vessel. Your goal within 60 minutes is to find the Captain’s treasure and then break the curse - Before you become cursed as well...
AGE REQUIRED: 7+
• Difficulty: LOW/MED
• Creepiness: Low - Dim atmosphere, flickering lights, no strobes, slight moving floor - should not cause vertigo/motion sickness, some crawling required for at least 1 individual in the group, plus a step-through access into one area for every guest that may be bypassed with advanced notice (please call to inquire, if you need physical accommodations).
• Age Requirement: 7+ One Adult/Guardian required as a participant with kids/teens ages 7-14. All players must be 15+ to play without a chaperone.
• Minimum required number of participants: 2 adults (or 1 adult and 1 kid/teen 7+).
• Recommended number of participants: 6-8 for best experience. Note: other players may book with you unless you purchase all 8 tickets or pay for a private room.
*Most Escape Rooms in the USA book up to 12 people per room. We only book up to 8 people per room, however, if you rent the room privately you can bring up to 12 people. Please choose during checkout which you prefer, and the price will adjust accordingly.
Waivers are required and are to be completed prior to mission either online or at the facility, no printing necessary. 1 adult may sign for minors, all others must complete their own waiver.
• Individual Ticket: $31.99
Gift Certificates, Replay Gift Certificates and Group Vouchers are accepted towards this mission (Please see your voucher's fine print for details and restrictions).
• Please arrive 15 minutes early for brief rules/orientation, you then have 60 minutes in the room.
Escape Rooms are physical activities that may require 2 guests per room (min ages of 7+ or 13+ REQUIRED, depending on the room) plus a ticketed parent/guardian with all kids 15 & under. Not all areas and equipment are handicap accessible and may have restrictions. Rooms may contain loud or eerie sounds, fog, scents, movement, dimly lit areas and flashing or strobe type lights - which may cause seizures or Vertigo. Please call ahead if you have questions regarding which experiences might be better suited for you and your guests or please see our FAQ for more details.