CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Escape In Time is excited to announce that WE ARE OPEN for business! We are currently unaffected by the Coronavirus; we are open and are maintaining our current business hours. We understand that as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, that our customers' concerns will as well. Your health is our top priority! We have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after their adventure. We appreciate you taking time to read the information below, so we are able to share the steps we are taking to keep our customers, staff, and facility safe.
WHAT ARE YOUR COVID-19 POLICIES?
CURRENT AS OF MARCH 1st, 2022: We understand the mask mandate has been lifted for Dane County - however, as an appointment-based private business, we reserve the right to enforce our own policies and ask our customers comply with these policies:
- Masks are no longer required in the lobby... BUT if you are booked in an escape room with others (since it is a confined space) then masks are REQUIRED inside the escape room - to ensure the safety of others not with your party.
- BOOKED WITH OTHERS: Masks are still REQUIRED inside your escape room. Due to the confined space of our Escape Rooms, your entire party agrees to properly wear a mask over your nose & mouth through the entirety of your experience inside the escape room. Please continue to respect social distancing in common areas.
- NOT BOOKED WITH OTHERS: Masks are OPTIONAL. If you book a private room OR no one else books with you, you are no longer required to wear a mask. Please continue to respect social distancing in all common areas.
- Escape rooms are public. Mixed groups are allowed to book together, therefore you might be booked in with others. If you prefer to have a private experience, we recommend that you secure either ALL 8 "individual tickets" or book a “Private escape room", to ensure it is only you and your party.
- Use of hand sanitizer is required, prior to entry. Escape In Time provides hand sanitizer both before you enter the facility and in designated, common areas. Individual hand sanitizer is also available for purchase.
- All individuals that have been recently exposed to the Covid-19 virus or are showing symptoms should remain home. Please give us a call so we are able to discuss your options.
- All staff are vaccinated and will continue to wear masks, until further notice.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone that does not wish to follow our policies.
As we would with any similar event, we are monitoring the situation daily and will adjust business operations accordingly, if needed. With that being said, all Escape in Time policies will continue to be enforced. Please see below for our cancellation and rebooking policies.
What happens to my ticket(s) if Escape in Time's operation hours change?
In the event of a forced closure or if Escape in Time deems our facility unsafe or feels that the customers' and staff's health is at risk, we may be inclined to close the facility or change our operation hours temporarily. If your appointment were to fall on a day or time in which the facility must close, you will be able to rebook to a future date, without penalty. All discounted offers, gift certificates, or vouchers' restrictions would still apply. Expiration dates will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but no more than a 90-day extension will be granted, at this time. Refunds will not be provided in the case that the facility closes due to safety concerns, no exceptions.