EAT OR BE EATEN - ESCAPE ROOM (OPEN, BOOK NOW!)
Miami, Florida. The year is 1968.
The last thing you remember is getting on that jet boat to enjoy a trip through the Everglades. You enjoy traveling alone - or at least you did. Waking up covered in blood, with a pounding headache was not supposed to be part of your adventure. And who's that guy on the floor... is he dead? From the looks of it (aside from your new friend) this meat packing plant has been abandoned for years. But if it's truly abandoned, what are those horrific noises coming from the other room? "Get up and find a way out of here!" you tell yourself. The clock is ticking...
• Difficulty: Medium
• Creepiness: High - Dark atmosphere with flashing lights, startle scares and air blasts, loud noises, fake blood, fake body parts and gore.
• Age Range: Adults/Teens 13+ One Adult/Guardian required to participate with teens ages 13/14, due to level of fear & graphic nature.
• Minimum required number of participants: 2 adults (or 1 adult and 1 teen 13+).
• Recommended number of participants: 6-8 for best experience. Note: other players may book with you unless you purchase all 8 tickets or pay for a private room.
*Most Escape Rooms in the USA book up to 12 people per room. We only book up to 8 people per room, however, if you rent the room privately you can bring up to 12 people. Please choose during checkout which you prefer, and the price will adjust accordingly.
Waivers are required and are to be completed prior to mission either online or at the facility, no printing necessary. 1 adult may sign for minors, all others must complete their own waiver.
• Individual Ticket: $29.95
Gift Certificates, Replay Gift Certificates and Group Vouchers are accepted towards this mission (Please see your voucher's fine print for details and restrictions).
• Please arrive 15 minutes early for brief rules/orientation, you then have 60 minutes in the room.
Escape Rooms are physical activities that may require 2 guests per room (ages of 7+ or 13+, depending on the room rating) plus a ticketed parent/guardian with all kids 15 & under. Not all areas and equipment are handicap accessible and may have restrictions. It is the responsibility of the adult or parent/guardian to decide on appropriateness for themselves and their guests and children. Rooms may contain loud or eerie sounds, scents, movement, dimly lit areas and flashing or strobe type lights - which may cause seizures or Vertigo. Please call ahead if you have questions regarding which experiences might be better suited for you and your guests or please see our FAQ for more details.