CRYOSLEEP - ESCAPE ROOM (BOOK NOW!)
Outer Space: The year is 2320.
Draden Briggs, Bounty Hunter scum, has kidnapped you and your friends. He’s transporting you to the planet Xionia and forcing you to work in the copper mines for the remainder of your days. It’s a 4-year space journey, but you are traveling in cryosleep, a form of hibernation that makes it feel like only 8 hours. You awake early due to a malfunction! Briggs is also coming out of cryosleep and the timer is counting down 60 minutes until he wakes.
Your mission is to free yourselves from the locked cryocells and take control of the ship, then set a course for your home planet before Briggs wakes up.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Up to 2 participants will be placed in each pod for an 8 person group. Up to 3 participants will be placed in each pod if you rent the entire room and have 12 guests. You should escape from the pods and into the ship within 5-10 minutes. You will be standing up, there is plenty of room inside each pod. If one person in your party is color-blind, please let an agent know - as they will need to be paired up with someone who isn't.
• Difficulty: Medium/Hard
• Creepiness: Medium, Dark atmosphere with flashing lights, a startle scare and loud noises, fake blood, fake body parts and gore, pods are standing room only but able to hold up to 3 people per pod (Please call to inquire, if you need physical accommodations).
• Age Range: Adults/Teens 13+ One Adult/Guardian required to participate with teens ages 13/14, due to level of fear & graphic nature.
• Minimum required number of participants: 2 adults (or 1 adult and 1 teen 13+).
• Recommended number of participants: 6-8 for best experience. Note: other players may book with you unless you purchase all 8 tickets or pay for a private room.
*Most Escape Rooms in the USA book up to 12 people per room. We only book up to 8 people per room, however, if you rent the room privately you can bring up to 12 people. Please choose during checkout which you prefer, and the price will adjust accordingly.
Waivers are required and are to be completed prior to mission either online or at the facility, no printing necessary. 1 adult may sign for minors, all others must complete their own waiver.
• Individual Ticket: $31.99
Gift Certificates and Replay Gift Certificates are accepted towards this mission. Group Vouchers are not valid on this room (Please see your voucher's fine print for details and restrictions).
• Please arrive 15 minutes early for brief rules/orientation, you then have 60 minutes in the room.
Escape Rooms are physical activities that may require 2 guests per room (min ages of 7+ or 13+, depending on the room rating) plus a ticketed parent/guardian with all kids 15 & under. Not all areas and equipment are handicap accessible and may have restrictions. It is the responsibility of the adult or parent/guardian to decide on appropriateness for themselves and their guests and children. Rooms may contain loud or eerie sounds, fog, scents, movement, dimly lit areas and flashing or strobe type lights - which may cause seizures or Vertigo. Please call ahead if you have questions regarding which experiences might be better suited for you and your guests or please see our FAQ for more details.