ALIEN AUTOPSY - ESCAPE ROOM (OPEN, BOOK NOW!)
Area 51, Nevada. The year is 2025.
According to the US Government, this particular research facility was said to be abandoned in the 1950's... but you know better than that. They say the experiments being conducted here are enough to make your stomach turn inside out.
Getting the exact coordinates was not easy, and the timeline is pretty tight. But, it's now or never... So take a deep breath. Get in. Find the experimental evidence. And get out alive!
• Difficulty: Medium
• Creepiness: Medium - Dim atmosphere, intermittent lighting, fake Alien blood, fake Alien body parts, some crawling/climbing and tight spaces required for at least 1 person (please call ahead if you need physical accommodations).
• Age Range: 7+ One Adult/Guardian required as a participant with kids/teens ages 7-14.
• Minimum required number of participants: 2 adults (or 1 adult and 1 kid/teen 7+).
• Recommended number of participants: 6-8 for best experience. Note: other players may book with you unless you purchase all 8 tickets or pay for a private room.
*Most Escape Rooms in the USA book up to 12 people per room. We only book up to 8 people per room, however, if you rent the room privately you can bring up to 12 people. Please choose during checkout which you prefer, and the price will adjust accordingly.
Waivers are required and are to be completed prior to mission either online or at the facility, no printing necessary. 1 adult may sign for minors, all others must complete their own waiver.
• Individual Ticket: $29.95
Gift Certificates, Replay Gift Certificates and Group Vouchers are accepted towards this mission (Please see your voucher's fine print for details and restrictions).
• Please arrive 15 minutes early for brief rules/orientation, you then have 60 minutes in the room.
Escape Rooms are physical activities that may require 2 guests per room (min ages of 7+ or 13+, depending on the room rating) plus a ticketed parent/guardian with all kids 15 & under. Not all areas and equipment are handicap accessible and may have restrictions. It is the responsibility of the adult or parent/guardian to decide on appropriateness for themselves and their guests and children. Rooms may contain loud or eerie sounds, fog, scents, movement, dimly lit areas and flashing or strobe type lights - which may cause seizures or Vertigo. Please call ahead if you have questions regarding which experiences might be better suited for you and your guests or please see our FAQ for more details.